June 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- 10.01.520 Review for Coverage in the Absence of a Medical Policy or Utilization Management Guideline
- 11.01.507 Acute Inpatient Hospice
- 11.01.508 Skilled Home Health Care Services
- 11.01.522 Skilled Hourly Nursing Care in the Home
- 12.04.86 Genetic Testing for Muscular Dystrophies
- 2.01.71 Nonpharmacologic Treatment of Rosacea
- 3.01.515 Behavioral Health: Inpatient/Residential Detoxification
- 4.02.503 Infertility and Reproductive Services
- 5.01.514 Herceptin® (trastuzumab) and Other HER2 Inhibitors
- 5.01.517 Use of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor (VEGF) Inhibitors and Other Angiogenesis Inhibitors in Oncology Patients
- 5.01.533 mTOR Kinase Inhibitors
- 5.01.539 Kalydeco® (ivacaftor), Orkambi® (lumacaftor / ivacaftor), and Symdeko™ (tezacaftor / ivacaftor)
- 5.01.540 Miscellaneous Oncology Drugs
- 5.01.550 Pharmacotherapy of Arthropathies
- 5.01.563 Pharmacotherapy of Inflammatory Bowel Disorder
- 5.01.568 Venclexta® (venetoclax) BCL-2 Inhibitor
- 5.01.575 Pharmacotherapy of Atopic Dermatitis
- 5.01.584 CGRP Inhibitors for Migraine Prophylaxis
- 5.01.607 Continuity of Coverage for Maintenance Medications
- 7.01.533 Reconstructive Breast Surgery/Management of Breast Implants
- 8.01.29 Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- 8.01.30 Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- 8.10.502 Home Enteral Nutrition
- 8.01.532 Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in the Treatment of Germ-Cell Tumors
- 8.03.501 Chiropractic Services
- 8.03.503 Occupational Therapy
- 8.03.505 Speech Therapy
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.