July 29th Medicare (CMS) 2018 LCD Updates:
- A52946 (retired) Qutenza® (Capsaicin) 8% Patch Billing and Coverage
- L33392 Category III CPT® Codes
- L34093 Chemotherapy and Biologicals
- L34651 Flow Cytometry
- A52916 (retired) Hyperbaric Oxygen and E/M codes
- A52931 (retired) Liability Change in Denial for Assistants at Surgery in Teaching Hospitals
- A55716 MolDX: Abbott RealTime IDH2 testing for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Coding and Billing Guidelines
- L35443 MolDX: GeneSight ® Assay for Refractory Depression
- A54995 MolDX: Billing and Coding for Lynch Syndrome Testing Services
- A54996 MolDX: Billing and Coding for Lynch Syndrome Testing Services
- L36456 MolDX: BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Testing
- A56072 MolDX: Microsatellite Instability-High (MSI-H) and Mismatch Repair Deficient (dMMR) Biomarker Coding and Billing Guidelines for Patients with Unresectable or Metastatic Solid Tumors
- A54290 MolDX: myPap™ Coding and Billing Guidelines
- A55597 MolDX: PIK3CA Gene Tests Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A55602 MolDX: PIK3CA Gene Tests Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A56080 MolDX: Quidel Solana Strep Complete Assay and Quidel Lyra Direct Strep Assay Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A56081 MolDX: Quidel Solana Strep Complete Assay and Quidel Lyra Direct Strep Assay Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A56074 MolDX: Quidel Solana Strep Complete Assay and Quidel Lyra Direct Strep Assay Coding and Billing Guidelines
- A52755 Outpatient Therapy Biofeedback Training
- A53346 Outpatient Therapy Biofeedback Training
- A53352 Outpatient Therapy Biofeedback Training
- L34199 Treatment of Ulcers & Symptomatic Hyperkeratoses
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.