June 2018 Medical Policy Updates;
- Afirma Thyroid FNA Analysis Testing Archived Effective 6/12/18
- BH ABA for Autism Spectrum Disorders Effective 9/1/17
- BH ABA for Autism Spectrum Disorders Revised Effective 9/1/18
- BH Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Effective 9/1/17
- BH Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Genetic Testing Archived Effective 6/12/18
- Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty or Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty Effective 9/1/17
- Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty or Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD) in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Effective 9/1/2017
- Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD) in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Speech Generating Devices Effective 9/1/2017
- Speech Generating Devices Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Stretta Procedure Revised Effective 6/12/18
- Artificial Intervertebral Cervical Disc (formerly Mobi-C Artificial Intervertebral) Revised Effective 2/1/2018
- Clinical Trials Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Proton Beam Therapy Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Speech Therapy Revised Effective 9/1/18
- Total Ankle Replacement Revised Effective 9/1/18
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.