Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC – BCBS IL, TX, OK, NM, MT)
May 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- MED205.001 Intraoral Appliances for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- MED207.157 Cardiovascular Risk Panels
- RX501.067 Enzyme-Replacement Therapy for Lysosomal Storage Disorders
- RX501.075 Hemophilia Agents
- RX502.039 Blinatumomab (Blincyto)
- RX502.049 Durvalumab (Imfinzi)
- RX502.051 Avelumab (Bavencio)
- RX502.053 Ipilimumab (Yervoy)
- RX502.054 Pembrolizumab (Keytruda)
- RX502.055 Nivolumab (Opdivo)
- RX502.056 Atezolizumab (Tecentriq)
- SUR701.015 Therapeutic Embolization and Vessel Occlusion to Treat Pelvic Conditions
- SUR706.001 Nasal and Sinus Surgery
- SUR709.036 Magnetic Esophageal Ring to Treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- OTH903.012 Orthoptics (Vergence/Accommodative Therapy), Visual Exercises or Training
- PSY301.015 Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
- RAD601.038 Magnetoencephalography (MEG) and Magnetic Source Imaging (MSI)
- MED207.136 Measurement of Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Red Blood Cell Membranes as a Cardiac Risk Factor
- MED207.148 Measurement of Thromboxane Metabolites in Urine
- MED201.038 Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy (CLE)
- MED201.045 Low-Level and High-Power Laser Therapy
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.