NEW POLICY/OPERATING PROCEDURE REVISION: UPDATE 11/20/17:
- Focused Ultrasound Ablation of Uterine Fibroids, 6.01.033
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT) and Coronary CT Angiography (CTA), 6.01.035
- Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, 7.01.023
- Percutaneous Intracranial Angioplasty with or Without Stent Insertion, 7.01.042
- Osteochondral Autografts and Allografts in the Treatment of Focal Articular Cartilage Lesions, 7.01.045
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, 7.01.048
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), 7.01.114
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Rehabilitation, 8.01.012
- Pharmacogenomic and Serologic Metabolite Markers for Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients Treated with Azathioprine, 11.01.031
- PCA3 Genetic Assay for Prostate Cancer, 11.01.047
- BRAF Gene Testing for Predicting Response to BRAF Inhibitor Therapy in Malignant Melanoma, 11.01.054
- Genetics-Based Testing of Thyroid Nodule Biopsy for Malignancy, 11.01.055
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.