February 2019 Capital Blue Cross Medical Policy Updates:
- Cooling Devices Used in the Outpatient Setting
- Endometrial Ablation
- Esophageal pH Monitoring
- Experimental and Investigational Procedures
- Foot Care Services
- Gene Expression Profiling and Protein Biomarkers for Prostate Cancer Management
- Interventions for Progressive Scoliosis
- Intravenous Antibiotic Therapy and Associated Diagnostic Testing for Lyme Disease
- Iron Replacement Products Including Ferumoxytol (Feraheme®) and Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection (Injectafer®)
- Lab Tests for Cardiac Risk Management
- Magnetic Esophageal Sphincter Augmentation to Treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Mammography (Including Computer Aided Detection Mammography and Positron Emission Mammography)
- Measurement of Serum Antibodies to Infliximab and Adalimumab
- Neuromuscular and Functional Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Speech Therapy Outpatient
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.