June 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- BRCA1, BRCA2 and PALB2 Testing for Breast, Ovarian and Other Cancers
- Breast Cancer Gene Expression Assays
- Chromosomal Microarray Analysis for Evaluation of Pregnancy Loss
- Cytochrome p450 Genotyping
- DNA-Based Testing for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS)
- Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy
- Gene Expression Testing for Coronary Artery Disease
- Genetic (Human Leukocyte Antigen) Testing for Celiac Disease
- Genetic Testing (CFTR-mutations) for Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Testing for CHARGE Syndrome
- Genetic Testing for CHEK2 Mutations for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Testing for Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma
- Genetic Testing for Epilepsy
- Genetic Testing for Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- Genetic Testing for Lactase Insufficiency
- Genetic Testing for Lipoprotein(a) Variant(s) as a Decision Aid for Aspirin Treatment
- Genetic Testing for Marfan Syndrome, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections and Related Disorders
- Genetic Testing for Mental Health Conditions
- Genetic Testing for Mitochondrial Disorders
- Genetic Testing for Statin-Induced Myopathy
- Genetic Testing for the Diagnosis of Inherited Peripheral Neuropathies
- KIF6 Genotyping for Predicting Cardiovascular Risk and/or Effectiveness of Statin Therapy
- Microarray-based Gene Expression Testing for Cancers of Unknown Primary
- Multi-gene Expression Assay for Predicting Recurrence in Colon Cancer
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Using Cell-free Fetal DNA (cffDNA)
- Novel Biomarkers for the Diagnosis and Management of Prostate Cancer
- Proteogenomic Testing for Individuals with Cancer
- Whole Exome and Genome Sequencing
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.