October 2018 BCBS Kansas Medical Policy Updates:
- Botulinum Toxin (BT)
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (CMR)
- CTA and MRA of Head, Neck, Abdomen, Pelvis, Lower Extremities
- EMG, NCS and Other EDX Related Services
- Hepatitis C First Generation Agents
- Hepatitis C Second Generation Antivirals
- Influenza Virus Diagnostic Testing and Treatment in the Outpatient Setting
- Injectable Atopic Dermatitis Agent(s)
- Injectable Bulking Agents for the Treatment of Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Insomnia Agents
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Monitored Anesthesia Care
- Multigene Expression Assay for Predicting Recurrence in Colon Cancer
- Noninvasive Prenatal Screening for Fetal Aneuploidies and Microdeletions Using Cell-Free Fetal DNA
- Ocaliva (obeticholic acid)
- Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- Periureteral Bulking Agents as a Treatment of Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR)
- PET Scanning: Oncologic Applications
- Posterior Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs)
- Soliris® (eculizumab)
- Statin Therapy
- Testing for Vitamin D Deficiency
- Total Artificial Hearts and Ventricular Assist Devices
- Xermelo (telotristat)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.