February 2019 Medical Policy Updates:
- Amniotic Membrane and Amniotic Fluid Injections and Transplantation
- Assistant Surgeon
- Auditory Brainstem Implant
- Balloon Dilation for Treatment of Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Balloon Ostial Dilation for Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
- Breast Reconstruction/Removal and Replacement of Implants
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Intermittent Intravenous Insulin Therapy
- Cochlear Implant
- Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking
- Drug Testing in Pain Management and Substance Use Disorder(s)Treatment
- Dynamic Posturography
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Handheld Radiofrequency Spectroscopy for Intraoperative Assessment of Surgical Margins During Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in the Treatment of Germ Cell Tumors
- Implantable Sinus Stents and Implants for Postoperative Use Following Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and for Recurrent Sinus Disease
- Intra-Articular Hyaluronan Injections
- Panniculectomy, Abdominal
- Permanent Leadless Pacemaker, Transcatheter
- Reduction Mammoplasty/Mastectomy for Treatment of Male Gynecomastia
- Semi-Implantable and Fully Implantable Middle Ear Hearing Aids
- Surgery for Groin Pain in Athletes
- Surgical Deactivation of Headache Trigger Sites
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration
- Synthetic Cartilage Implants for Joint Pain
- Transmyocardial Revascularization
- Transtympanic Micropressure Applications as a Treatment of Meniere’s Disease
- Vestibular Function Testing
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.